If your child meets the criteria for preference enrolment, please follow the steps below.
Come and Visit the School
Contact the school and make a time to discuss enrolment and take a tour of the school with the Principal, Michael Hinds. Your child/children are encouraged to accompany you for this visit.
- pick up enrolment and preference forms during your visit
- email the school and request they be posted or emailed to you
- download the enrolment form here: Enrolment Form 2019
Please click here for a Preference Certificate to print off. Contact Sr Judith McGinley either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile phone: 027 693 3552. Sr Judith is the Cardinal’s designated signatory to fill out and sign off Preference Certificates, should the criteria be met.
Return the documents
The following documents are required:
- completed application for enrolment form
- Preference Certificate
- a copy of the child’s birth certificate
- a copy of the baptism certificate
- the child’s immunisation records.
You will receive an acknowledgement/notification of acceptance within a week.
For New Entrants, invitations are sent to your child by the school’s office to visit the school up to two times prior to their commencement date. During this process a meeting between the Principal, parent(s) and student(s) is held to discuss each students’ needs, along with the completion of all paperwork, uniform purchasing and generally settling each family in to St Benedict’s School.
Please contact the Principal if you have any questions or special considerations to discuss about your child(ren).