If your child meets the criteria for preference enrolment, please follow the steps below.
Come and visit the school
Contact the school and make a time to discuss enrolment and take a tour of the school with the Principal, Michael Hinds. Your child/children are welcome to accompany you for this visit.
- pick up enrolment and preference forms during your visit
- email the school and request they be posted or emailed to you
- Download application for enrolment form
You will need to make an appointment with Father Doug Shepherd our Parish Priest (04 479 7777), or your local parish priest, to obtain a Preference Certificate.
Return the documents
The following documents are required:
- completed application for enrolment form
- Preference Certificate
- a copy of the child’s birth certificate
- a copy of the baptism certificate
- the child’s immunisation records.
You will receive an acknowledgement/notification of acceptance within a week.
For new entrants, invitations are sent to your child by the new entrant teacher to visit the school 2 or 3 times prior to their commencement date, so keep an eye out for that invitation.
Please contact the Principal if you have any questions or special considerations to discuss about your child.