If your child meets the criteria for preference enrolment, please follow the steps below.
Come and Visit the School
Contact the school and make a time to discuss enrolment and take a tour of the school with the Principal, Michael Hinds. Your child/children are welcome to accompany you for this visit.
- pick up enrolment and preference forms during your visit
- email the school and request they be posted or emailed to you
- download the enrolment form here: Enrolment Form 2019
Please click here for a Preference Certificate to print off and contact either Sr Judith McGinley on email@example.com and 027 693 3552 or Paul Alsford on firstname.lastname@example.org and 021 024 93712.
Both Sr Judith McGinley and Paul Alsford are the Cardinal’s designated signatories to fill out.
Return the documents
The following documents are required:
- completed application for enrolment form
- Preference Certificate
- a copy of the child’s birth certificate
- a copy of the baptism certificate
- the child’s immunisation records.
You will receive an acknowledgement/notification of acceptance within a week.
For New Entrants, invitations are sent to your child by the new entrant teacher to visit the school one or two times prior to their commencement date, so keep an eye out for that invitation.
Please contact the Principal if you have any questions or special considerations to discuss about your child(ren).